Terms & Conditions
Dog Walking conditions:
1. I cannot take bitches in season and post operative dogs.
2. You must notify me asap if your dog has shown any signs of any infectious condition e.g. kennel cough/conjuctivitis/sickness/diarrhoea
3. You must also notify me if your dog has been around another dog with any infectious condition in the last 2 weeks
4. Any dog deemed by myself in my professional capacity as a dog trainer to present a risk to any other dogs or members of the public may be muzzled using a basket muzzle
5. By submitting the form you agree to allow me to carry out any emergency first aid required for your dog and to take your dog to my vet should there be an emergency and should you not be contactable. You also agree to meet the cost of any vet bills.
6. Your dog must be fully vaccinated and you agree to present me with his/her vaccination certificate upon request.
7. Dogs will initially be walked on a longline until I have established a good bond/recall with them.
8. Dogs must be microchipped and I need to have a record of their microchip number. I offer a microchipping service to existing customers at a reduced rate of £10.
9. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to having your dog walked off lead with other dogs.